- To keep the pot boiling
- Be successful;prosper
- He that will thrive must rise at five
- "An economic depression (slump, recession)/an economic take-off /an economic Boom"
- Profit multiply in the boom year.
- The health of nations requires a spirit of devotion.
- Business brisked up.
- The market is flourishing
- Her presence is a very upbeat vibration.
- Money tends to flow to businesses that are succeeding.
- Much effort, much prosperity.
- Cheats never prosper
- In prosperity think of adversity
- Adversity leads to prosperity
- It was a period of wealth and prosperity.